We’re excited to introduce our new online banking service on August 5, with valuable features including real-time alerts, mobile text banking, easier budgeting tools and more. Plus, you’ll now have another way to bank with Chelsea Groton anytime, anywhere with our new mobile app.
What do I need to know about the online banking upgrade?
Online banking will be unavailable from 12pm on August 4 through 2pm on August 5, as we transition to the new system. All scheduled payments and transfers, your list of payees and bill pay history will be brought over to the new service, which will be available about 2pm on Tuesday, August 5.
How do I log into the new online banking site?
- When you log into the new online banking for the first time, you will use the same User ID, password, security questions and personal image you do today.
- After you enter your User ID, your personal image and phrase will appear. Then, enter your password.
- You will be presented with a new Online Banking Agreement to review and accept.
- If you have not previously setup your security profile including security questions, personal image and security phrase, you will be prompted to do so.
- You will update your primary and secondary email address, if applicable. Email addresses are used to send important security alerts to you when certain activities occur in online banking and enable us to properly service your account.
What else should I know about the transition to the new online banking?
Account Alerts. Our new online banking offers a wider range of account alerts to help you stay in control of your finances and keep your account safe. If you use this service today, you will need to setup new alerts when you log into the new system, to minimize interruption of your notifications.
We realize that any interruption to your service is an inconvenience and we would like to thank you in advance for your patience during the transition.
Have questions? Call our Customer Care Center at 860-448-4200. Call center hours will be extended August 4-9 for your convenience. Weekday hours will be 7am-8pm and Saturday 7am-4pm.